Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was lots of fun this year. I got to get all messy helping Mommy take all the seeds and stuff out of the pumpkin (Mommy forgot to take a picture though).
All the kids dressed up at playgroup and we had special orange cookies. I rode around on a toy car and everyone said there was a "tiger on the loose"! I was a friendly tiger though :-) I also went to visit my Great Grandma and she was having a wild party at her lodge! She was dressed up as a bird-of-paradise and she was sure beautiful!

Hallowe'en fun at playgroup

Great Grandma and her friend Thelma

Bird, Dog, & Tiger

Hanging out at the party

Checking out the fish at Great Grandma's lodge

A truck-loving tiger and his "Gaga"

Let me out of my cage!

All tuckered out and ready for stories at the end of the day

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i can quite honestly say that i haven't seen a cuter tiger! happy hallowe'en!! x

10:01 p.m.

 
Blogger Butchess said...

very cute!!! sounds like you had some fun parties!

2:55 p.m.

 
Blogger Matt, Monique and Liam said...

Hi guys! The photos are awesome. We miss you guys here in the 'wack. Karen will try to phone you this week to catch up...who knew having two kids would be so crazy. haha kidding everyone knows that!!

Mo, Matt, Liam and Torr

4:14 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home