Monday, October 15, 2007
Previous Posts
- Happy Birthday to Us!I am 18 months old today and ...
- October DaysWe are enjoying the crisp October days...
- Multitasking...This is one of my favourite places ...
- Samuel's first time in a kayakIt was short and swe...
- Hanging out with Great GramOne of the greatest thi...
- Playing on the sundeckI sure like having this big ...
- Gulf Islands HolidayOur move to Nanaimo went smoot...
- Trying to keep busy...While Mommy and Daddy are bu...
- Happy Birthday Liam!I had a super time at my buddy...
- Girl Power!Yesterday I had a great time hiking up ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






6 Comments:
aawwww....beautiful pictures!
7:12 a.m.
Those pics are awesome - i love the top close-up of Samuel.
8:38 p.m.
I love the bottom picture of you and Samuel! It looks like you guys had a good visit! And Happy Birthday Karen! I hope you had a good day, and that your next year is full of laughter and good memories!
9:56 p.m.
such great shots!
5:15 p.m.
These are fantastic photos. What camera did they get?
Happy birthday, Karen. I hope it was filled with lots of happiness.
5:53 p.m.
I haven't checked out the blog in a while.... It's nice to "catch up" and see your faces again -- miss you all lots and lots!!! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
8:11 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home