Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I can do my own laundry!

Lately one of my favourite activities is helping Mommy and Daddy with the laundry. I help pour the soap in the washer, put the dirty clothes in, and transfer everything to the dryer after it's done (with a little help). I even remember to put a dryer sheet in! When the laundry is finished I help to sort it by identifying all the clothes and figuring out who they belong to. I take my own clothes to my bedroom and put Mommy and Daddy's clothes on their bed. Mommy is hoping I continue to enjoy this activity for many years to come! :-)


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:34 p.m.

 
Blogger Nadia said...

We are saving up all our laundry for the next two weeks in anticipation of Samuel's visit:) Can't wait!

7:00 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

mummy says to ask your mummy if we can borrow you for a couple of weeks, please!

4:15 p.m.

 
Blogger Amy said...

Way to go Samuel! You are welcome to come over to our house any day and help with the laundry! All Owen likes to do is jump in the piles of clothes and make an even bigger mess!

:)

7:25 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:03 p.m.

 
Blogger Life according to Jacob said...

I like to help put the laundry in the washer too but i haven't sorted the clothes yet. usually I like to sort all the dishtowels and blankets and put them in the washer when mummy isn't looking.

9:30 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:53 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home