Ryan and Karen's Adventures

Monday, February 11, 2008

Canine Cuddles



Here's a little video footage of the hug-in-action....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2E7dZb86lI

posted by Karen at 2:18 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nadia said...

How adorable! I love how gentle Sam is with Casey.

6:20 p.m.

 
Blogger Butchess said...

i love it! they are both so sweet with each other!!!

2:07 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Karen

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Puerto VallartaHola amigos! I just returned from a...
  • Walking my dogI can take Casey for a walk now! Las...
  • New Years Day in VictoriaWe drove to Sooke on New ...
  • Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!We've had a very ...
  • Boxing DayOn Boxing Day we went to my Uncle Dennis...
  • Christmas DayOn Christmas morning Casey and I had ...
  • Partying with Great GrandmaOn Christmas Eve I went...
  • First time on skis!I went skiing!!!!.......for abo...
  • Tofino HolidayAfter we got home from Calgary we we...
  • Early Christmas in CalgaryWe celebrated an early C...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]