Friday, December 28, 2007
Previous Posts
- Boxing DayOn Boxing Day we went to my Uncle Dennis...
- Christmas DayOn Christmas morning Casey and I had ...
- Partying with Great GrandmaOn Christmas Eve I went...
- First time on skis!I went skiing!!!!.......for abo...
- Tofino HolidayAfter we got home from Calgary we we...
- Early Christmas in CalgaryWe celebrated an early C...
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
- Helping Great Gram decorate...I helped Great Grand...
- Happy Halloween!Halloween was lots of fun this yea...
- A Sunny October Afternoon at the BeachSamuel and M...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
merry christmas, samuel! we miss you lots but are happy to still be in touch va blog-land.
oh yeh...mummy says to say merry christmas to your mommy & daddy...
6:51 p.m.
Um Karen when did our little Sam become a grown up boy!!! We miss you guys but am very excited to be moving closer to you. I"ll pass on the kudos to Liam on his gingerbread house. :)
Matt, Mo, Liam and Torr
8:22 p.m.
merry christmas guys - looks like you had a very fun december!!!
6:11 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home