Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Previous Posts
- Cheerios...the perfect food
- My favourite reading place
- My first Smoothie!Grandma and Grandpa came to visi...
- A job well done
- A Sunny Birthday in NanaimoThese are a couple of p...
- A cardboard box....possibly the best toy ever!
- Sunshine and SmilesPlaying with friends at the par...
- I love swings!
- 'Round We Go!
- Fun at the parkHere are some pictures of Samuel pl...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
Too cute...love the one where Samual and the dog are both looking down the stairs....at the ball!!!!
11:26 a.m.
uh-oh were'd the ball go>> doggies are fun to play ball with....
10:54 a.m.
Wait till one or both figures out how to open up the gate to get the ball
5:11 p.m.
Aaawwww...they make such a cute pair!
8:37 p.m.
Ellenor gives her balls to Rusty too but he just destroys them, so I have to teach her about "Ellenor's balls" and "Rusty's balls"--not that he has any real balls since he's been neutered, but you know what I mean!
2:30 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home