Monday, March 19, 2007

My favourite reading place

Lately I've been enjoying curling up in Casey's bed to read - it's really comfy and smells like her. A few days ago I was quietly reading to myself and I thought mommy and daddy were putting away the clean laundry. Instead they were dressing up my poor puppy in all their clothes!!


5 Comments:

Blogger Butchess said...

very cute!!! (both pics!)

4:47 p.m.

 
Blogger Life according to Jacob said...

What a very stylish pooch. does she give lessons

4:58 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

cool reading spot...reminds me of my mommy's big bean bag - bags like that are really cool to run and launch yourself into at full speed!

12:30 p.m.

 
Blogger Heather said...

I can't believe your dog sat still enough for you to clothe her! Rusty would have eaten it all off before I would have had my camera out!

7:55 p.m.

 
Blogger sheri hall said...

sooo cute, I wish I could get Hayden to sit in one place, howerver we do dress up our dogs too!!!

11:35 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home