Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to Us!

I am 18 months old today and Mommy turned 30 yesterday. Daddy gave Mommy thes
e beautiful "flow - flows" for her birthday and I love to smell them :-)

Birthdays are so much fun. I got to help Mommy open her beautiful present from "Gaga" yesterday. The ribbons were the best part. I wore them as a hat!


I am having such a fun time this weekend with my cousins Alex and Ben, and my Auntie Nadia and Uncle Brendan. They are visiting us from from Calgary. This morning we all went to a farm where we fed the animals, went on a hay ride and visited a Pumpkin Patch....

4 Comments:

Blogger Butchess said...

you and your cousins are such cuties samuel! happy birthdays!!!

4:07 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday to u both! miss u guys! x

10:26 p.m.

 
Blogger Noriko said...

Happy Birthday Samuel! Hope you had lots of fun on your birthday out at the pumpkin patch with your cousins!

9:34 a.m.

 
Blogger Amy said...

that is a great family shot of you guys! And Happy Birthday!

5:16 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home