Ryan and Karen's Adventures

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Playing on the sundeck

I sure like having this big deck to ride my "car" on. As I ride I can watch boats go by and eagles land in the tall trees :-)

posted by Karen at 1:16 p.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous view!

9:24 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Karen

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Gulf Islands HolidayOur move to Nanaimo went smoot...
  • Trying to keep busy...While Mommy and Daddy are bu...
  • Happy Birthday Liam!I had a super time at my buddy...
  • Girl Power!Yesterday I had a great time hiking up ...
  • Photo UpdateHere are a few photos taken in the las...
  • Fun with animals, exercise, and swingsHere is a li...
  • Upper Echelon 5.10c 8pFFA: Ryan & Dave August...
  • Samuel at 15.5 monthsOur little hippo is growing u...
  • Running barefoot in the grass....one of the simple...
  • Visit to the Vancouver AquariumLast week we visite...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]