Saturday, July 05, 2008

Camping Twin Lake
June 27-29, 2008

My Dad and my Grandpa took me camping over the weekend. I was a little scared at first leaving my mommy and called out for her the first night after getting lost on some logging roads in the bush but by dark we found the campsite and I was relieved. The excitement of getting back to nature kept me up late the first night. The next day we had a fun time hiking and canoeing and even seeing a baby bear in a tree. By far the highlight of the trip was throwing lots and lots of rocks in the water. You can never do that too much. I can't wait for my next adventure so I can throw more.









2 Comments:

Blogger Nadia said...

Sounds like a great adventure Sam.

1:21 p.m.

 
Blogger Butchess said...

looks like lots of fun! no sign of momma bear...?

2:12 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home